Guest Bedroom (and Bath) for Rent in Mid-Century Modern Ranch (3BR, 2BA)
I’m a Cornell faculty member looking for someone to move into the extra bedroom of this spacious, open-concept ranch home. The guest bedroom is newly painted and carpeted, with a queen bed, desk, and a view of the creek next to the house. The home is in quiet Belle Sherman, on a dead-end street.
The bedroom has two roomy closets with a Closetmaid shelf organizer and a bathroom (with his and her sinks!) exclusively for use by the renter. The room includes AC and a newly installed ceiling fan. The home also has a study, which may be shared (negotiable).
The home has all appliances (washer, dryer, dishwasher, etc.) with sunlit views out patio doors onto back deck. It’s a short walk to the Cornell campus (.7 miles, with no hills!), 6 Mile Creek reservoir hike, and to the Ithaca Commons. Safe, quiet neighborhood.
I’m a writer and reader, looking for a mature, friendly non-smoker to share this home with me. Visiting and new faculty, grad students and post-docs all welcome. LGBT and international folk friendly.
RENT: $700/month, utilities included
* Hardwood floors through-out home, new carpet in guest room
* Back deck with patio furniture and hammocks
* Ranch-style floor plan -- no stairs
* Dead-end street (no through traffic)
* Short walk to East Hill Recreation Trail (walking path to campus), Six Mile Creek Reservoir, Ithaca Commons, Campus, and Collegetown...
EMAIL Contact: email@example.com